I love being a coach
This is the best work I have ever done. I often have these moments where I am blown away that I get to help people heal and change their lives. I do not take it lightly. I am deeply reverent in my gratitude and passion for the work I do. I know what it means to heal and to dramatically change your life. I know what it means to struggle.
I know, because I have been there.
- I used to live in the land of doubt, fear, perfectionism, control and lack
- I thought that happiness and success were great for someone else but not for me
- I had a voice and I didn’t own it
- I apologized for who I was and I dulled my shine
- I believed I wasn’t good enough
I followed the “How to Live a Good Life” to-do list and when I got the end, I looked around and thought: “Is this it?” It was ok. I married an amazing man and we were living a pretty great life, but something was missing and I wanted more richness in my experience of life.
I was living in the land of should’s and external validation. I had the voices of other people in my head and they were defining what happiness and success were. This led me to a place of security and ease, but I was always in this holding pattern waiting for the lightening bolt of true happiness.
I tried the plan that was laid before me and it didn’t work so I came up with my own damn plan!
How the heck did you do that?
- I turned my attention inwards. I stopped looking for external validation and got real up close and personal with myself and honest about how I was showing up in the world. This was HARD! Left alone with my own thoughts, I had some major work to do!
- I drowned out the voices around me, healed the pain from a traumatic upbringing and stepped into the present moment. I had to look at how past stories were showing up in my present reality.
- I tuned into my internal compass. I learned at a very early age growing up in chaos and turmoil that I could depend upon myself and that I could choose differently. This internal tuning fork has never led me astray and is the only thing I needed to do to begin to change my life.
- I stopped wasting my time, my health and my money. I set boundaries, started saying no, stopped living off of Doritos, Snickers and frozen food and stopped blowing my money on useless stuff.
- I connected with what matters most to ME and then became unapologetic about creating a life I love.
- I healed the voice that told me I wasn’t enough: smart enough, good enough, talented enough
I am living all of my dreams come true.
At 35, my life is exactly what I want it to be and looks a hell of a lot different than what the peanut gallery of my life said it should be. My body is strong, my home is peaceful, my marriage is the greatest gift of my life, my job and relationships are great and I am following my heart. My days are full of happiness, joy, laughter and abundance. I am in love with my life!
Other SUPER important things you need to know about me: I LOVE……
- watching my dogs dream
- hugging trees
- doing yoga
- growing food
- laughing with little kids and talking to old dudes
- bone-crushing hugs
- using power tools and building things
- the truth
We are each given an hourglass with a certain number of grains of sand. We know which direction the sand is flowing, but we have no idea how many grains we have left. There is one thing I know more than anything:
This is your life and your time is your most precious resource. Don’t waste it.
Ready to take the leap with me? Ready to show up and do the work?
You are not alone. I can support you as you fall in love with your life. I did it and so can you.