Loving yourself is the only thing that matters. I wrote this last week and I state it again. Let these words be an invitation to love yourself deeply. I am on a mission to empower people to practice radical self-love and to tune into the voice within so that they can experience clarity, confidence and true freedom.
This mission is something that is very near and dear to my heart. I see people. Not Sixth Sense style, but I have a knack for seeing the best in people. I oftentimes see things that other people are simply not aware of about themselves. I love this skill. I am deeply grateful for this skill because it empowers me to show up in service to teach my clients about how incredible they already are. On the path to loving yourself, it is vital to begin to shine the light back on you so that you can see your own glorious worth.
Loving Yourself – It’s Not Complicated
Loving yourself is not complicated but it may be one of the hardest things you ever undertake. This is not because you are an awful person but it is because you have been taught that it is better to love another first or that loving yourself is based upon an external circumstance.
It’s Time for a Revolution
I commit to showing up fully for anyone that is ready to release the limiting beliefs and the external conditions that have been placed upon loving yourself fully. The truth path to freedom lies within and speaking from experience, it will be the hardest work you have ever undertaken. Once you emerge on the other side, however, your life will look very different.
I believe that freedom is an internal state. It comes when you have tuned into your inner voice, trusted what it is telling you and created a life around what matters most to you. Learning to love yourself is crucial to this freedom.
When you are able to love yourself fully, you will experience a confidence that is unshakable. It will be there for you in your darkest moments and it will be the cherry on top during the best moments. You will know in your bones when something is right or wrong for you and be able to act accordingly and you would never again find yourself doing harm to your physical or emotional self.
Loving yourself fully is the chance to free yourself from doubt, confusion, harmful behaviours and bad relationships. You will begin to trust yourself, create a confidence that is unshakeable and empower yourself to make the most of the precious time that you are given. Your outer world will shift as a result of this internal revolution.
I know you want to love yourself fully. I know that there still may be a mountain of fear and doubt in front of you and I am here to help.
- Becoming Willing: I have said it before and I will continue to say it again: in order to make any change in life, you must become willing to have a different experience. Decide right now that you are no longer willing to carry the burden of self-doubt, hurt, pain and fear and commit to loving yourself. This commitment is key. It is something that you may need to come back to over and over again. Create a statement that resonates with you that you can repeat as you undertake this work: “I commit to loving myself.”
- Suspend Disbelief – Loving yourself is the path to freedom and it is the only thing that matters. If the thought of deeply loving yourself seems impossible, keep going. Suspend that disbelief and know that I am here believing in your incredible worth as a human being. When you love yourself fully, you always have a champion in your corner so please keep going.
- Release the False Voices – There is one thing that I know more than anything and that is that anything that you have been taught about loving yourself that isn’t an outright endorsement of embracing complete and total self-love is FALSE. I don’t know what you were taught about loving yourself as you grew up. The voices of our past and of the society or culture in which we live or grew up in can teach us a lot about our relationship to our self. If feelings of shame or discomfort come up when you think of loving yourself, I want to empower you to see them as false. Love is our birthright and it is our natural state, so you are simply returning to who you already are. Just because you may have learned one way of being in relationship to yourself, doesn’t mean that you can’t learn another.
- Begin Again – The path to loving yourself can occasionally be bumpy. Perhaps the voices of the past are loud and obnoxious and are overtaking the voice of love within. I invite you to turn up the volume on your inner voice and keep moving forward. If you fall or stumble, know that you can always come back to the present moment and begin again. I invite you to get into your own corner so that you can learn a new way to be in relationship to yourself.
- Create an Inventory- The Inventory of Awesome that is. This is your opportunity to celebrate who you are, all that you have overcome and accomplished. Take out a blank sheet of paper and get to work recording your own inventory of awesome. No one ever has to see it. Keep your words positive and go BIG in your celebration of yourself.
- Practice Self-Care – This is one of the most important tools you can employ on the path to loving yourself deeply and completely. Self-care is the ultimate expression of self-love. If practicing self-care feels impossible to you or the guilt monster rears its awful head, know that that response is conditioning and FALSE. You are not doing anything wrong by taking time to deeply nourish and care for yourself.
- Define What Love Means to You – The definition of love is never going to be the same for each one of us. In fact, to try to embody a definition of love that is not true to you is a dangerous trap. Defining what love means to you is very empowering. It is vital to strengthening that relationship to yourself. When you know what love means to you, you will be able to identify and remove anything that doesn’t align with that definition. By defining what love means and embodying that through loving yourself, you will teach others how to love you.
A Never-Ending Power – The Ripple Effect
Loving yourself is the only thing that matters. I want you to know that you hold the keys to true freedom. The world will tell you how you are supposed to look, dress, act, learn, work, play, speak, love, live. The world is wrong. The most important work you will do is the work that returns you to who you really are: love. You are a miracle. It is not an accident that you are here. Your life is important and you don’t need anyone’s permission to love yourself exactly as you are right now. I am here believing in you and seeing you for the incredible miracle that you already are. When you show up in love for yourself, you create a healing within that ripples outward. That healing of yourself is vital to the healing of the world and we all know that healing is what is needed most.
Sending enormous buckets of love and light your way.
If you are ready to take the leap into your relationship with yourself, I am here to help!